Skip to main content

Notice of Appeal

The Urban Renewal Authority Ordinance provides that an objector to a development project who is aggrieved by a decision of the Secretary for Development under section 24(4)(a) or (7) of the Ordinance may appeal by lodging a notice of appeal with the Secretary to the Appeal Board Panel, with a copy to the Secretary for Development, within 30 days after notification of the Secretary for Development's decision under section 24(9) of the Ordinance.

The notice of appeal shall be submitted by hand or by registered mail to the Secretary to the Appeal Board Panel at 17/F, West Wing, Central Government Offices, 2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar, Hong Kong.

Adobe Acrobat Reader